Little Review of Beforever Addy

I received Addy for Christmas 2016 and I thought I'd share my thoughts on her. She is so beautiful! I renamed mine of Isla Maeve. My first thought is that she should really be noticed more. It seems like she was a popular gift for AGIGERS, but AG does not give her a great set up in the stores. Her hair is so pretty in this updo, however it is pretty lose. I have taken it out, since I was afraid of it falling apart before I could get a good look at its makeup. It looks awesome down, but it does have to be played with a little. It's a bit wavy and very thick. Her outfit is so cute and the blue is a great color for her. 

Hat Pattern: Me
HalterAlls (Romper) Pattern from: Oh Sew Kat
I also took some photos of her with my #58 (Kennedy), and this duo was a favorite of AGIG. They are so different and I was worried about them being too similar. There skin color is pretty differently. Addy's has more of a reddish hue to it. 


Comments

  1. Ahh, Addy is so precious! Isla Maeve is a beautiful name for her. She seems really popular on AGIG, as does #58. And they look so cute together! I've kind of off-and-on wanted Addy over the years, but now #58 is calling my name... Your photos are spectacular! I love that adorable last one of Kennedy and Isla Maeve. They're so sweet!

    ★Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! 58 and Addy are becoming super popular on AGIG, but they are such gorgeous dolls! I'd totally recommend both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I LOVE Addy! If I ever got another doll, I want her! XD Great post!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com
    P.S. I found your blog from American girl Fan's From a Friend Friday! I look forward to seeing more of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy looks so cute in that romper! Addy isn't on a lot of AG blogs, it's nice to see more of her. Isla Maeve is a great name for her.
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't take all the credit for that cute romper. 💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat