Winter OOTDs

Today, I am doing some doll outfits to show what my dolls wear during the winter season. 
Glasses & Shirt: American Girl
Boots: Sophia's
Pinafore: dolly_d3lights pattern

Shoes: American Girl
Sweatshirt & Pants: PAGR original

Glasses, Shoes & Jacket: American Girl
Scarf: PAGR original
Dress: Oh Sew Kat Pattern

Shirt: American Girl
Boots: Sophia's
Jeans: PAGR original
Hat: Mccall's Pattern

That's all the ootds I have for now. Which one was your favorite? Hopefully soon, I'll post a spring one and an all diy one. 

Comments

  1. They all look so cute!
    (Also I do follow you but I have to anonymously until I can figure out my blogger thing because it comes up with my real name.)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are all amazing! You're a great seamstress... I really should get my sewing machine back out... :P I love that last one - the hat is adorable!

    ★Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm going to have a bunch of sewing posts soon, so keep an eye out!

      Delete
    2. Ooh, I can't wait for those! More motivation for me to get my sewing machine out, haha!

      Delete
    3. I have a quite a few sewing tutorials planned. The first one comes out on 2/1!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat