February's PAGR Fan Fashion

This month's fan fashion is both beautiful and surprising! I was so surprised to see you guys using my patterns! It was one of the coolest things to see, and everything you guys have made is incredible! I wanted to showcase all these beautiful clothes you have made. So each month there will be a PAGR Fan Fashion. If you would like to be featured, create something with one of my pattens. Then, email me, dm me on Instagram or Pinterest, or use #pagrfanfashion on ig. I digress; let's move on to the gorgeous clothes you guys made.

First up, we have this sweet dress from Reverie Dolls. I love the fact that she used an eyelet and layered it with a leotard. I'm definitely going to have to get some of this fabric to try it out! She is totally right; it would make a great beach cover up!

Next up we have, Sew Sweet Dollies. I love that she paired the hat and the dress together. That is something I do all the time! I also love that she used a different fabric for the front and back. That color blocking look is currently in right now. 

Then, we have this fabulous dress from @wizardagz11 from Instagram. I love this fabric! The dress is so sleek and modern. I love that she used the v neck option from the pattern! This photo is super pretty as well!

And last but not least, we have this hat by @mia.kate.andco from Instagram. I love the way this hat turned out! It looks so cute on this doll! 

That's all the PAGR Fan Fashion I have for this month! If you would like to participate in March's, please send me your photos by March 29th.

Comments

  1. Great job everyone! Keep up the good work outfitting your models!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my picture! I made another dress and a hat; it will be posted on my blog soon if you want to see!

    http://victorialsmithauthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to see what you have created!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat