How to make a simple edit


 Im going to be showing you how to make the edit above using PicsArt
I started off with this window photo in PicsArt's drawing tab.

Then I selected the "insert picture" button and started to erase.

The easiest way to erase the photo is to select the layers tab and click the eye on the background photo.

It is also easier when you zoom in and chose a smaller eraser.

Then unhide the background. 

Reopen the layers tab.

Open a new layer to create the shadows on. Then draw over the doll with a black pen.

Click the "..." button and then click transform to move the shadow.

Shadow looks as shown above.

Repeat for the "feet" shadows.

And then click apply and save.
Now you are done! I'd love to see your edits, so email me, tag me on Instagram, or DM me.

Comments

  1. Wow! That looks so neat! You do such an amazing job on your edits, I absolutely love them! I'll have to try PicsArt out sometime... I like making edits so this looks super fun!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madison! I'd love to see what you create.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat