Seven Ways To...

This series is hopefully super cool. So basically I'm taking one clothing item and using it to create a week of unique outfits. I apologize for the super grainy pictures, but I wanted to get this post up.
Day 1 
Just the normal maxi dress with a floppy hat and some sandals. 
Day 2
The maxi dress with a crop top over top and a belt.
Day 3
This one is super cool! The front part of the dress is folded under to create a high-low shape. Paired with a cute jacket.
Side view
Day 4
This skirt is two layers, so it works perfectly to do this style. The first layer is pinned to the bodice part and the second layer is the skirt part.
Day 5
This is one that depends on the two layer maxi dress. The first layer is only pinned in the front center to create this cool draping effect.
Day 6
The maxi dress has been rolled up and paired with this cute skirt.
Day 7

Bodice part has been flipped under to create a shorter hem line. A ribbon was added at the neck to create a halter look.

What do you think of this new series? Im hoping to do one of these once a month. What piece should I style next? Any other series/ posts you would like to see on the blog?

Comments

  1. I love this idea! I'm totally going to try to do that with some of my outfits. It's a great way to make an old dress new! :D
    ~ Light4theLord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to see you try it out and I hope to do more in the future!

      Delete
  2. These are such great ideas!!!! I need to go try them on my dolls now :p
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to share more ideas soon!

      Delete
  3. This is a really fun idea! My favorite look is day 3. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like Day 3 too!

      Delete
  4. This is SO neat! I especially like where you added the crop top, and where you made it a high low skirt with a jacket!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! It's amazing how many outfits you can make from one item! You've definitely inspired me to try something like this with my doll's clothes...I've been kind of in a rut lately. Definitely keep these posts coming! :)
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I'm hoping to do many more of these types of posts in the future!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is amazing! You are so indescribably creative, Sophie! What a genius way to get the most out of a single clothing item! Thank you so much for sharing this. I would love to see more of these types of posts in the future! :D

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madison! I hope to do more in the future featuring different clothing items!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat