Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award


I'd like to thank Natalie P for nominating me for this award! So sweet of you!
Here are her questions: 

Favorite GOTY doll?

Kanani GOTY 2011 (In my collection: Aspyn)

Which of your dolls is most like you?

That's really hard. Everyone of my dolls has a personality trait that is pulled from me, but Chrissa looks the most like me. Kennedy's personality is the most like mine plus she loves to sew too!

Do you like asparagus?

Yes! I actually had some recently!

What color is your favorite shirt?

Blue and white stripes.

If you could get any AG mini doll right now, which one would it be?

Probably mini Addy or Kaya.

What is your favorite candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

What do you think of AG releasing a boy doll?

I think the idea is super cool, but I'm not the hugest fan of the doll. 

I nominate Madison: Delightful World of DollsKara: Doll World, and Bella: A Doll's Life (Sorry if you have already been tagged!)


And here are your questions to answer:

What inspires you to continue blogging? 

Thoughts on Felicity's rerelease?


Newest doll in your collection?


What do your friends think of your blog/ dolls?

One fun fact about yourself. (not a question, but oh well)


Favorite T.V. show or movie?


Newest obsession?


And that's all I have for today. Thank you again to Natalie P for nominating me.




Comments

  1. Neat! I hear Logan is really popular.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have heard that Logan is super popular, and I think it's great that boys have some representation.

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I looooooove Reese's peanut butter cups!

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers were so fun to read! And aww, thank you sooo much for nominating me, Sophie! That means so much!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem Madison! You deserve it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat