It's my birthday! 🎉🎉

Today is my birthday! So I thought I'd show you the big thing I received. I'm so grateful for everything, and my mom did a great job picking it out.

So I got a camera! I was totally surprised with a Sony A6000. I took some pictures this afternoon that I'd like to show you.

Check more out here!
This was all a learning experience and the first time I ever took photos with a camera. I'm pretty surprised at how good some came out!
Also throwing a little reminder at the end here that photos for PAGR Fan Fashion are due by the 29th. Can't wait to see your creations!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday :) That's so cool that you got a camera :) That picture is so pretty! Can't wait to see all the pictures you're going to take with your new camera :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kara! I took so many pictures today and I have plans to take more tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Congrats and happy birthday!! The photo looks amazing!
    ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! That's so cool that you got a new camera. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And again happy birthday! :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry that the album isn't working! I'm going to try and fix it rn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat