March's PAGR Fan Fashion

This month's fan fashion's were sew cute! 

Ahh! I adore these! The fabric of the dress is so pretty! You did a great job sewing these Victoria!


From: Smile and Craft AG
I love this too! The fabric is so pretty and Gracie you did a great job sewing it! 

I love that she turned this into a tunic (even though she said it was accidental!), but I still think it looks adorable!

That's all we have for this month. If you'd like to be featured in April, send me your entries by April 28th. You can use #pagrfanfashion on IG, email me, or even just make a blog post (but be sure to tell me that you did). 


Comments

  1. So pretty, everyone! Mia, I LOVE your custom Marie-Grace with a Maryellen wig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that doll too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! She's definitely a favorite!!

      Delete
  2. Everyone looks fabulous. Nicely done everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat