More Savvy Swing Dresses

So, I've sewing a lot lately (shocker!) and I've sewn some more Savvy Swing Dresses.



The first one uses this cute floral knit that I found at Joanns. I also used the u neck option on the Savvy Swing Dress.  


Here is a variation I made of the pattern to recreate Kit's Play Dress. I added a lot to the dress, so this probably isn't the easiest thing to make. I could make this pattern, but I'm afraid it would be really complex to create. 

This dress was created with the same pattern variation as the Kit's Play Dress remake. I just omitted the top bow part, sleeves and back pleats (which I made on the Kit dress!)


Here's a Savvy shirt I made by cutting the skirt part off the pattern. I also made this from a sweater knit, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It frays easy, and it was a pain to sew. 
Also would you guys be interested in the pattern for these shorts? Let me know!

Comments

  1. These are so cute! My favorite is probably the third one. I would LOVE to see a pattern for those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric you used for the first savvy swing dress is pretty! And great job on Kit's dress! A shorts pattern would be neat - they are so cute!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gracie! I'm definitely going to be working on that shorts pattern.

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done. I think I like the second one best.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I like your version of Kit's Play Dress better than AG's! If you ever turn it into a pattern, be sure that I would download it! Though, I understand if putting together something complicated like that is too daunting. ;)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzy! I'd like to put it into a pattern, but I'm worried about the piecing (since the dress pattern piece takes up more than a page), but I'll definitely work on it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat