Sew Sophie, what happened this month?

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way, but March just flew by! Like where did the time go? I can't believe I'm writing another one of these posts again.

AG News
Not sure if I'm the only one, but I feel like nothing big happened AG wise this month. Like last month was so huge last there way really no way to top it this month.
I did go to the AGP this month. I hadn't seen Tenney or Logan (and Gabriela for that matter), so I was excited to check it out. I did take a few pictures that you can view here.

Sewing
So I only released one pattern this month. Not to make excuses or anything, but the software I normally use decided to hate me this month! Like it would take hours to load, or just not work at all! So, I'm currently on the hunt for a more reliable program. I'm not sure how many patterns I will release in April, but I'm going to do my best. I'd like to release the pom pom shorts pattern and maybe a skirt?
I've been doing a bit of other sewing. I've been trying to resize adult (or child) patterns lately. I've made some halters with these resized patterns. They do require some work, but most of them have turned out alright.
Another random sewing thing is that my Pinterest board has over 100 free sewing patterns! I think this would be a great resource for beginning seamstresses, and even advanced ones! I do have to admit that I haven't tried every pin in that board, but I'm working on trying more all the time.

Blog Updates
I feel like I've slacked a bit on the posts this month, but I'm definitely going to work on that for next month. I've been trying to post more this week and last week since I slacked so much the first 2 weeks of March. Are there any new series you guys would be interested in? Another blogging "update" is that I have a survey! You can find it here: PAGR Pattern Survey. It's basically a survey about your sewing, so I can create patterns that work best for you guys! I'll probably update it every now and then (when I make new patterns, etc), and maybe I'll do more surveys in the future.
Another update is that I got a camera! My birthday was on the 19th and my parents totally shocked me with a camera. I've been using it non stop since I received it, and I'm so excited to learn more.

Favorites of the Month
Photos: This or this
Doll: Einsley (#30)
Blogger & AGIGer: Reverie Dolls & @makenzie_ag
Favorite Pattern: Halters of all kinds 
Favorite thing I made: These shorts

This is a super short post because the month felt so short and nothing to exciting happened. 

Comments

  1. Hello Sophie! I just made a blog! Please check it out! I would like it if you did tips on blogging and photography on your blog. I might be able to do the survey but I don't know.

    https://dollsbythedozen.blogspot.com/

    -Christina Snyder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh congrats!! I can totally make a post like that!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring me as your favorite blog this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that March flew by super fast this year. It was a fun month for me, however, because I found your blog! I am looking forward to tagging along with you on your sewing journey. :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Lizzy! 💕💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat