Spring Outfits (collab with Luv Of Dolls)

Hey guys! Today's post will get your dolls ready for spring! This post is a collab with Luv Of Dolls, so you should go check out her amazing blog.

Outfit 1

This outfit is super springy. I love how it all came together. 
Top: My own pattern
Shoes: American Girl

Outfit 2
This dress is a super cute pattern I tried out recently and I'm so happy with how it came out. 
Dress: Oliver + S
Shoes: American Girl

Outfit 3
You may recognize this one from my profile picture. I wasn't the hugest fan of this skirt at first, but after taking these pictures, I'm in love with it!
Skirt: Circle skirt with waistband and bow
Shoes: American Girl

Those are all the outfits I have for now. Remember to go check out the outfits Luv Of Dolls posted. 





Comments

  1. Very pretty. These would be better suited to summer in my area. during the spring we need sleeves sometimes. But the floral patterns in the material are perfectly spring like.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I moved to the south last year and this is honestly what I've been wearing! It's hot for a northern like me.

      Delete
  2. Cute outfits! My favorite is the first one. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! The last outfit is my favorite. You should post patterns/instructions for the top in the first outfit and the skirt in the second outfit, I would like to make them! They are sew cute.

    Izzy💜

    sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Izzy! I can definitely work on those!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat