Dollhouse Tour

So I've been saying that I'd post a dollhouse tour for a few months now, but I never got around to it. Now I finally have the pictures! I'm going to tag the big furniture pieces, but you can always ask where the little things are from.
The Kitchen
Table Set, Cookstove, and Snack Cart: Retired AG

Living Room
Lamp and Fireplace: PAGR originals
Table and Chairs: Retired AG

Kennedy and Holland's Room
Bed: PAGR original
Sewing Desk/ Set: OG
Dress Form: Hobby Lobby

Josefina, Aspyn, & Einsley's Room
Bedding: Retired AG
Desk: My Life As
Bean Bag: PAGR original

Isla, Abbagail, & Chrissa's Room
Desk: Retired AG
Bed: My Grandfather

Everything: PAGR original


Comments

  1. Incredible! I LOVE this! Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dollhouse! You did really great on the parts you made, too! One of my favorite rooms is Kennedy and Holland's, but I think that Chrissa, Abbagail and Isla's room is really pretty!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your doll house is so unique! I love it! Isn't it so fun to be a little interior designer for dolls? I think it is! I loved the kitchen the best I think!
    ~Sam https://agdollawesome.wordpress.com/ , https://redheadwithabook.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your dollhouse is REALLY detailed! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dollhouses and yours is lovely full of details that make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking house! Very comfortable and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dollhouse is AWESOME! Can you do a DIY on the stuff in the bathroom, or just all the stuff you made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Izzy! I wish I could go all of those diys, but I'm afraid I can't recreate some of those things. Is there any things in specific you want to see?

      Delete
    2. The bed you made. I just got a new doll and she desperately needs a bed! Thanks sew much!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I can work on that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat