Josefina in the woods

I rarely take pictures of my dolls in American Girl brand outfits. I have some from before the sewing year(s), but I mostly take photos of the stuff I make. I took this shoot the other day of my favorite historical outfit on my favorite historical doll. Thought I would share all my favorites here since most of these will probably never make it to Instagram. 
I made this doll swing 2 weeks ago, and I'm much fun photographing it. Every doll looks so sweet swinging in the woods. 
Sorry that this post is kinda short, but I wanted to get something up. I've had a pretty busy last week (concerts, auditions, school, etc.), so I haven't had the time for a big blog post. I just need to plan better! I promise that there will be a better one in the future. See you next time!
Edit: I also just updated the "All My Dolls" Page with new picture if you want to check it out!

Comments

  1. Great photos! Um, the all my dolls page seems to have disappeared...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it.

      Delete
  2. Short, sweet, and to the point! A great photo shoot post. Josefina looks fabulous in that outfit and the setting is perfect to allow it to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos! Josefina is so pretty. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat