Summer Outfits

Hello! I'm Sophie, you know the blogger that never posts! Yeah that's me! I'm so sorry that I haven't really been posting, but I've honestly lost a lot of inspiration for the blog. I have still been active on Instagram, but I just find it hard to sit down and write a post. I'm hoping to write this one in one shot and get it up tonight (fingers crossed) (edit: wow this didn't happen). I honestly cannot wait for summer and all the hours I will have to blog, sew, and take pictures. June 9th can't come fast enough!
To get us into the spirit of summertime, I'm going to do a little summer outfit post here. Hopefully gives you a bit of inspiration, and it honestly already feels like summer here. As always, most of the stuff in here was sew by me. I'll try and give links to patterns that may be similar, but might not be exact. As you can also see, I'm a big fan of editing patterns to my purpose. You probably knew that already.
Headband: Coral and Co
Shoes: American Girl

Shirt: PAGR Original 
Shoes: Springfield Collection (no longer available, sorry!)
Bow: Unknown (sorry!)

Shoes & Bracelet: American Girl

Overalls & Shirt: PAGR originals 

Thank you all for reading this little post. If you guys have an posts you want me to do, let me know!



Comments

  1. That's alright, sometimes breaks are needed! :-) I look forward to seeing what you post in the summertime! I really like the romper and the orange button up shirt, too! They're so cute! :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I just hate being gone. Thank you though!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous outfits! I love all of them! Maybe you could do a literal runway post in glamorous gowns.. and a red carpet!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's funny that you said that because I was thinking of doing that the other day. May just have to make that a reality.

      Delete
  3. All of these pictures and outfits are great!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie! I've been reading your blog for a while now and I just want to say that I really enjoy your posts. Your photography is beautiful and the clothes you sew are amazing. Just wanted to let you know that!

    Diamond
    Worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diamond! I really appreciate that!

      Delete
    2. I've nominated you!
      http://worldofagdolls.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-very-first-awards.html

      Diamond

      Delete
    3. Wow thank you so much Diamond!

      Delete
  5. aah sew cute! i totally want patterns to make all of those pagr originals.

    isabel 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can make that a reality.

      Delete
  6. oh, I love them!!!! They're so cute!!!
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the pop of color with the yellow and white outfit!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE A GREAT LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Doll Floppy Hat